Applicants are invited to pursue Graduate degree in High educational institutes in Korea. Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for Graduate Students is a scholarship program that is paid by the Government of the Republic of Korea for foreign nationals.
- To provide opportunities for international students to pursue graduate degree degrees scholarship basis.
- To provide a chance to learn from High educational institutes in Korea.
- To promote international exchanges in education and mutual relationships between countries.
Number of Vacancies:
There are total 700 students to be selected under this scholarship scheme.
Korean Language Training:
Applicants are required to take Korean Language training course from the language campus of selected universities. The duration of the course is 1 year.
Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship. Applicants should hold foreign nationality.
Applicants should be under 40 years at the date of admission.
- Applicants should hold bachelor’s degree or master’s degree by the date of arrival.
- Applicants previously enrolled in University of Korea are not eligible to apply
- TOPIK score of at least level 4
- Recommendations from the Korean Embassy of his/her respective country.
Applicants must be in good health, both mentally and physically, to stay in Korea for an extended period of time.
Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) will cover
The scholarship will provide following benefits:
- One way flight ticket will be provided at the beginning of the scholarship program. Another one-way ticket will be provided after completion of the degree.
- Applicants will be given a 800,000 KRW monthly stipend.
- 200,000 KRW settlement allowances will be given upon arrival.
- The full cost of Korean language course for 1 year is covered by NIID and the institution.
- Medical insurance during the period of the scholarship.
- Applicants securing level 5 or 6 in TOPIK will receive 100,000 KRW per month during the whole degree.