Pink tea also known as Kashmiri tea is the best beverage. It is made from the same tea leaves from which the green tea is made up of but it is different in taste. It is little bit salty and unique in taste. You can also enjoy it by adding almonds and pistachio. It is traditional to drink in winter parties, weddings and gatherings. Experience the pink teak it’s really very easy to make. Enjoy it.
- Preparation Time
6 tsp Green Tea Leaves
• 1-2 tsp. ground Cardamom
• 1-2 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
• 1-2 liter Fresh Full Cream Milk
• 6 tsp finely chopped pistachio/Almonds
• 6 cups cold Water
• Salt to taste
• Pour 2 cups water in a pot. When the water starts boiling, add cardamom and leaves in it.
• Add baking soda. It will give a pink color to the tea
• Let the mixture simmer and boil further until the water reduces to half.
• When the water reduces to half, pour 2 cups of cold water in it.
• Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
• Now keep the milk boiling on the other side of the stove.
• Pour prepared water in the milk
• Boil it and add a pinch of salt in it.
• Remove from heat and pour it into 6 cups.Layered it with cream and sprinkle pistachio/almonds over it.Now enjoy the delicious pink tea.